Is the air in your home making you sick?
Indoor air pollutants are an undisputable reality in Phoenix, Arizona homes, and are among the top five environmental health risks we face, according to the EPA. In fact, the EPA tells us “Indoor air levels of many pollutants may be 2-5 times…higher than outdoor levels.”(1) And the health affects are troubling. Read one PERSONAL TESTIMONY.
AIR FILTRATION can help:
From annoyances such as:
• unpleasant odors, and stale air
• dusty furniture
• dirt stains on walls, ceilings or draperies
• noticeably high humidity
To real health risks, like:
• itchy and watery eyes
• nose and throat dryness or infection
• aggravation of respiratory problems, such as asthma
• recurring colds or other sinus problemsair filtration phoenix az
• lack of energy
• persistent tiredness
• depression and other mood changes
• difficulty concentrating
Air Filtration is recommended to remove pollutants from the air in your home, especially if your household includes:
• young children or older adults, two categories of individuals at higher risk of impaired health
• individuals who suffer from bronchitis, allergies, heart problems or hypersensitivity pneumonities, conditions that could be greatly worsened by continual exposure to air contaminants
• anyone who may be confined to the house for more than 12 hours per day
Air Filtration systems can remove, or reduce the levels of, indoor pollutants. Some of the more common sources of indoor pollutants include:
• cigarette smoke
• household cleaning products
• pet hair and dander
• mold and fungi
• dust and dirt
• as well as biological contaminants (biological contaminants include bacteria, molds, mildew, viruses, animal dander and cat saliva, house dust mites, cockroaches, and pollen, which when dry can become airborne)(2)
• and pesticides ([a] study suggests that 80 percent of most people’s exposure to pesticides occurs indoors and that measurable levels of up to a dozen pesticides have been found in the air inside homes)(2).
AIR FILTRATION DEVICES
Air Filtration devices designed to be installed on your home’s heating and air conditioning system will help to improve the air quality throughout your entire house.
IMPROVED AIR QUALITY (IAQ )
Our Improved Air Quality (IAQ) products can help remove or reduce both airborne pollutants, like dust and pet dander, and bilogical pollutants such as mold and bacterial spores, from your home.
Our installation begins with:
ELECTRONIC AIR CLEANER
Our Electronic Air Cleaner is a fully electronic, high-efficiency carbon-graphic-center screen filter that helps filter allergens and other airborne particles as small as 0.01 micron in size.
Particulates that are removed from the air include:
• dust and dust mites
• pet dander
Our Air Cleaning System will also help remove gaseous pollutants such as:
• tobacco smoke
• cooking grease, smoke and odors
• airborne residue from paints, cleaning products, etc.
• atmospheric residue from insecticides and pesticides
• unpleasant household odors
UV AIR PURIFIERS
Our UV AIR PURIFIERS are highly effective at reducing airborne bacteria and viruses, as well as reducing chemical and biological odors and organic compounds.
The system uses state-of-the-art technology to expose these chemical and biological compounds to high-intensity, purifying UV light for a length of time designed to provide maximum effectiveness in improving air quality, and does not produce ozone in the process.
Our UV AIR PURIFIERS remove or reduce from the air in your home:
• chemical and biological odors
• volitile organic compounds
Don’t let these uninvited guests – pet hair, pollen, dust, fungi, bacteria, mold, and more! – take over your home! Enjoy cleaner, healthier air quality in your home today! Call for more information.